Home / Weddings and Parties / Doug and Lis's Wedding / Cape May 
Most photos were taken with a 1.4x teleconverter, the D70 has a crop factor of 1.5, and some were cropped further. Photos reporting a focal length of 300mm may actually be an effective focal length of up to 1050 mm!
- Peregrine falcon
- Mr. Mallard, meet Mr. Egret
- Turkey vulture
- Some sort of hawk
- Preying Mantis ready to start laying egg cases
- Endangered green tree frog
- Pair of cormorants
- Mute Swan
- A "kettle" of turkey vultures
- Mr. and Mrs. Shoveler
- Unidentified warbler
- Green dragonfly
- Surf fishing
- Pair of Sanderlings
- The hawk-watch platform. Full of bird nuts and tens of thousands of dollars of optical equipment.
- NOT Duck wonders what the big deal is... he's migrated all over the globe!